PROCESS: Purchasing to Scheduling to Project Management to Construction to your completed project.
- First and foremost – you have searched the internet and showrooms, and you have a dream concept of your project.
- When pricing your new kitchen remodel, request a separate Labor/Installation breakdown, allowing your choice of the installation company.
- As you shop and research products, just call so we can schedule an appointment with you at your project site. We will listen to your plans, your ideas, your timeline and your budget. This process feels daunting until we meet and you feel yourself exhaling as we discuss your dreams and your hopes.
- Skilled attention is focused on your space and how it will efficiently meld into your other existing rooms. Bring out the file with your ideas that reflect your vision, along with your basic measurements of the space.
- Your cabinet supplier will work with you in layouts, selecting cabinets, hardware, etc.
- A joint appointment will be at your home, with you, the designer, and with our team to take final measurements and discuss any questions.
- E. D. Enterprises, Inc. will then work toward the feasibility of layouts, structural engineering when applicable, lighting layouts, plumbing, electric, tile installation, flooring, and tops & backsplashes.
- You will be able to review the final drawings from your cabinet suppliers, and review your estimates for the materials and for the installation.
- When the materials are ordered, the delivery schedules will be projected, and the installation dates will be added to the Crew Schedule upon receipt of the signed contract.
- You will coordinate the delivery of any materials you are purchasing direct
- Next…Anticipating your installation day…
- We are a licensed General Contractor and Electrical Contractor.
- Our uniformed, finish carpenters are specialists in kitchen, bathroom, and interior remodeling. Most have been with our company for over fifteen years
- Each man is experienced in finish carpentry, electric, and plumbing.
- Our company has current insurance and bond. We are an EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm, as well.
- The staff will arrive early each morning
- On the first day of the project, the Crew Lead, Estimator and you will:
a. Review the items to be saved
b. Location of water shut-off
c. Location of the electric service panel.
d. Determine the temporary location to store debris.
- On a daily basis, the Office and the Crew Lead are available to discuss any questions that arise throughout the installation.
- Throughout your project, tidiness is a must. We install temporary curtain walls; and we seal off door openings and duct work. A fan is used in the window of the work area to exhaust dust from the project; and we nightly broom sweep the work area prior to leaving.
- Near the end of the installation, the cabinet supplier will be notified to schedule the counter top measure appointment. The cabinet supplier will then schedule this with you.
- On the final day of installation, prior to your counter installation, the Crew Lead will create a punch list regarding the remaining details, such as sink hook-up, following the counter installation.
- E. D. Enterprises, Inc. will coordinate any hardwood flooring to be installed or refinished, and/or installation of your tile.
- Then, E. D. Enterprises, Inc. will return to perform the final punch list and hook-up your appliances and plumbing.
- Most kitchens take approximately twenty working days, depending on size.
- E. D. Enterprises, Inc. maintains close schedules which enhances the experience we share with you, our customer. We will coordinate this process with you through the completion of your dream remodel.
See how E.D. Enterprises' experienced professionals can help you with your next project.
Copyright 2022 E.D. Enterprises, Inc. | All Rights Reserved